I'll Keep it Short And Sweet...

This blog post is all about the photos. This was by far one of the best creative meetups that I had been to in a while. San Antonio, and mainly the folks putting together these creative meetups have really stepped up their game!

On my end, I shot mostly everything with my Leica M10 & primarily used a flash on these photos. Furthermore, 90% of the photos were shot using my 35mm lens, which has grown on me a lot, for a while there I was ready to sell it. The other 10% were shot using my 50mm lens, which I'll never sell!

Anyways, enjoy!